Some stuff I've been doing while waiting for our newest addition to arrive:
- Obsessing about what to name our new little one. (Rowan's top choices: Rowan Kyle, Kyle Rowan, Angie Kyle, Kyle Angie, Rowan Angie, Angie Rowan, Duckie or Bubsie)
- Astonishing Rowan's pre-k classmates with my hugeness. ("Whoa. That's big." has been the most amusing comment thus far.)
- Tackling projects that will have no real impact on our quality of life, such as replacing the felt floor protectors on our dining room chairs and dusting the top of the refrigerator.
- Astonishing kiddos at Target with my hugeness ("Oh. Man." has been the most amusing comment thus far.)
- Trying not to roll my eyes when people ask me if I'm having twins.
- Hoping that I will go into labor soon!
- Enjoying our remaining days as a family of three...
...and this weekend, that meant pumpkin carving!